- Explore treatment options so patients and their families can make well-informed decisions about care.
- Deal with paperwork and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you get the highest benefit for the lowest out of pocket expense.
- Monitor whether the patient is taking medications properly and minimize the risk of conflicting treatment options and medications.
- Coordinate medical care (including home care), appointments and transportation for the patient.
- Ensure clear communication among health care providers, insurers and the patient and family.
- Deal with difficult issues such as whether the patient should be driving and whether they need additional care and supervision.
- Be certain that your loved one is taken care of; they have nutritious food in their kitchens, are taking the right medications in the right dosages at the right time, are getting the care they need and are getting where they need to go when they need to get there.
Contact me today for more information about how I can assist you. Call 303-695-0115 or email.